The Best 7 Quotes to make any women feel amazing
1.“Don’t Be the Girl Who Fell. Be the Girl Who Got Back Up”- Jenette stanley
Falling down is a part of life, but you’re only beaten if you fall down and don’t get back up. As long as you keep getting back up, you’re going to eventually reach the goals you set for yourself.
- “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it”- Erma Bombeck
There are some things in life that are beyond our control, and even after we do our best to make them better but they still stink. At that point it’s best not to spend any more energy on them, but just to laugh it off.
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship”- Louisa May Alcott
It’s alright if storms are upon you, for they’ll teach you lots about how to sail your ship. Instead of hoping against calm waters, it is better to face them and learn from it.
- “Yes, I’m a Feminist, because I see all women as smart, gifted, and tough.”- Zaha Hadid
We should all see women as smart, gifted, and tough, and it’s very telling that she has to use that as what feminist think.
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it”- Estee Lauder
You have to have a dream, but you’ll stay a dreamer unless you back up your dream with work. Learn this lesson early in your life and it will pay dividends all the time.
- “And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more”- Erica Jong
Don’t be afraid to take risks, because if you think you’re playing it safe you really aren’t. There’s plenty more to lose by not risking anything.
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”- Ingrid Bergman.
So many people get what they want but they aren’t happy, which means that when they got what they want they found out what they found out it wasn’t enough or wasn’t what they thought it would be.